About your role
- Build and set up DevOps architecture and practice in development, integration, test, and production environments;
- Execute DevOps standards and best practice across the company’s cloud environments and provide DevOps thought and leadership to all R&D team members;
- Develop automation tools and CICD pipeline for application deployment, performance monitoring and configuration management;
- Oversee system and platform’s reliability and maintainability, including both day-to-day operation and live production.
- Track, diagnose and fix operation/deployment issues, whilst solve problems before they occur.
About your background
- University Bachelor degree or above in computer science, computing, or other related discipline;
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in a DevOps role;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with CI/CD workflows & platforms, infrastructure as code, and container services, such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc;
- Experience with other DevOps, configuration management, and application performance tools (e.g. GitHub, New Relic);
- Able to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, even driven interface, APIs, and other methods;
- Proficient with one or more programming languages (Python an advantage), and good command of Linux environment;
- Sound understanding of database, networking, performance and security;
- Team-player; Patient, hands-on, detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.