About your role
- Front-end web development and back-end web server project (60%)
- Python and Linux shells Scripting (30%)
- Data collection and processing (10%)
- Graduate Program with internship opportunity
- internship vacancy available, full-time or part-time (min 2 days/week)
About your background
- Degree holder (Bachelor’s and above) from a renowned university, major in Computer Science, Engineering, Science or other related discipline.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS3, and one of the UI framework, i.e. Bootstrap, jQuery UI and React, etc.
- Good knowledge of backend development with Flask, prior development experience in Python and Linux shell.
- Experience in using MySQL database
- An effective communicator and team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Good learning curiosity & agility
- 3 months internship with return offer opportunity
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Great learning curve: hands-on exposure to all aspects of quantitative trading, including trading systems and operation.
- Training: the development process will involve learning about Python, HTML, Linux shell, MySQL and other tools, as well as AWS cloud development and operation maintenance.
- Career aspect: after completion of the web development project, other internal technical opportunities are available for your career advancement, such as Python or C++ quantitative development, trading operations etc.