About Your Role
- Hedge Fund daily operation flows, including fund registration, fund subscription & redemption, client account opening & payment, cash and position reconciliation, etc;
- Liaise with external partners (such as brokers, distributors, custodians, auditors) to ensure funds launch and daily operations;
- Provide regular reviews and updates of the operational procedures and formalize new operating procedures for new products;
- Provide information for and answer questions from investors (institutional and individual);
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
About Your Background
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, or related discipline;
- Candidates with coding skills such as as Python/R/Matlab is an advantage;
- Graduate of 2021 or graduating in 2022 (consider both Bachelor and Master degree);
- Quick learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Great exposure to a technical hands-on, live trade hedge fund environment;
- Highly competitive compensation package;
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly;
- Work with like-minded people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.