About your role
The developer role (C++ or Python) will be an integral part of our trading and research process.
Core responsibilities include:
- Scrape data from various sources, including the internet, data terminal, etc. Work with DBA to ensure robust delivery of data.
- Develop, test, and maintain live trading systems on top of our in-house DMA system. Emphasis will be on the prompt, robust internal flow from data to execution rather than market access.
About your background
- 3rd our final year student majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Engineering subjects.
- Development experience in Linux platform
- Working knowledge of C++, Python, and their interfacing to each other
- Award achievement in ACM, NOI or other similar competition is a strong plus.
- Good communications in team settings.
- Development experience in windows is highly preferred.
- 3 months internship with return offer opportunity
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly.
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.