About your role
The developer role (C++ or Python) will be an integral part of our trading and research process.
Core responsibilities include:
- Scrape data from various sources, including the internet, data terminal, etc. Work with DBA to ensure robust delivery of data.
- Develop, test, and maintain live trading systems on top of our in-house DMA system. Emphasis will be on the prompt, robust internal flow from data to execution rather than market access.
About your background
- 3rd our final year student majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Engineering subjects.
- Development experience in Linux platform
- Working knowledge of C++, Python, and their interfacing to each other
- Award achievement in ACM, NOI or other similar competition is a strong plus.
- Good communications in team settings.
- Development experience in windows is highly preferred.
- 3 months internship with return offer opportunity
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly.
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.