About your role
- Provide technical expertise to support (including off-hours, when necessary) and enhance core trading applications.
- Communicate with brokers on the configurations of colocation servers. Deploy and maintain the core trading applications on colocation servers.
- Actively monitor the Trading System with Trade Operations team, and respond to alerts immediately. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Work on tactical development, tools development on the Trading System.
- Work collaboratively with Quantitative Researcher, Trade Operations and other R&D staff.
About your background
- Bachelor’s degree holder majoring in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering etc.
- Fresh graduate or candidate with 1-3 years relevant experience in technology inudustry.
- Knowledge on CI/CD(e.g. Jenkins), docker and other DevOps tool.
- Experience in Linux, Shell Scripts and Python
- Knowledge on network protocols e.g. TCP/UDP, IP etc.
- Experience with cloud computing
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Training: the development process will involve learning about Python, MongoDB, Linux and other tools, as well as AWS cloud development and operation maintenance.
- Career aspect: opportunity to get hands-on exposure to all aspects of quantitative trading, including trading systems development.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly.
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.