About Your Role
- Hedge Fund daily operation flows, including fund registration, fund subscription & redemption, client account opening & payment, cash and position reconciliation, etc;
- Liaise with external partners (such as brokers, distributors, custodians, auditors) to ensure funds launch and daily operations;
- Provide regular reviews and updates of the operational procedures and formalize new operating procedures for new products;
- Provide information for and answer questions from investors (institutional and individual);
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
About Your Background
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, or related discipline;
- Candidates with coding skills such as as Python/R/Matlab is an advantage;
- Graduate of 2021 or graduating in 2022 (consider both Bachelor and Master degree);
- Quick learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Great exposure to a technical hands-on, live trade hedge fund environment;
- Highly competitive compensation package;
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly;
- Work with like-minded people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.