About your role
Talent acquisition team. Ideal candidates would process a keen interests in financial technology industry working in an interactive & people-centric role, in return we offer you a great learning experience in an innovative & dynamic start-up environment
- Responsible for the full spectrum of talent acquisition process for development & trade operations team, including process – tracking in ATS system, technical screening, digital marketing management, interview process coordination for graduate and internship programme
- Assist R&D team in developing in-house technical assessment test
- Assist in Employment branding project, including but not limited to website revamp, digital marketing platform development
- Liaise with universities globally and locally for campus recruitment program roll-out, support recruitment event organization
- Research project on graduate recruitment strategy across global top university, i.e. industry competitor data analyst, networks expansion and employment branding strategy etc.
- Other administrative support and ad-hoc task
About your background
Bachelor’s degree (or above) students major in Human Resource, Economics, Science, technology, engineering or mathematics etc.
Detail-oriented, well- organized with multi-tasking ability
Excellent interpersonal, communication & time management skills.
Able to work in a fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
Good language skills in English and Mandarin, written and spoken
Insight & knowledge of quantitative trading industry
Great learning curve & training opportunity on talent acquisition technologies and process management.
Make an impact in your day-to-day work
- Work with a subject matter expert team from Ivy League and global top ranked universities background
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking
- We are recruiting multiple internship & graduate positions, high potential candidate would be given priority to apply for other internal vacancies.