About your role
- Trade monitoring: perform trade bookings, trade matching, REPO bookings. Manage the operation & risk monitoring system on real-time trading, including pre-trade check, volatility risk and risk analytics etc.
- Risk management: manage the risk index and compliance index of trading, incident management and support.
- Monitoring system management: collaborate with quantitative researcher and developers to design, test and improve trading and risk monitoring management systems.
- Communication: coordinate and communicate with exchanges and vendors on data feed, account setup and trading related issues resolution with the exchange support team.
- Market data analysis: Liaise with prime brokers for post-trade reconciliation and clearing. Complete post-trade checks, failed trade investigations transaction data analysis and visualization. Identify trading market insight and potential risks.
- Workflow automation: work with the development team to drive & implement feasible solutions for workflow optimization.
About your background
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in Science & Engineering related subjects.
- At least 2 years experience in either trading system development or trading operations.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Good data analytics skills, familiar with programming (Python) or scripting, R and Tableau
- An effective communicator and team player
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethics, dependable, responsible and process driven
- Great exposure to a technical hands-on, live trade monitoring role
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking
- Highly competitive salary package